We are excited to have you back for the 2020-21 season and have implemented new rules & guidelines to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience throughout the season. Your health & safety is our #1 priority, and we appreciate your support and cooperation.
Please read the following Spectator Safety Checklist before entering Alexandria Glens home games:
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Please arrive early to accommodate for the check in procedures that will be in place each game, which include:
- Temperature Checks
- COVID-19 Screening Questions
- Non-medical face masks are mandatory for all spectators while attending Glens home games. Masks will be available for purchase at each game.
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless you are seated.
- Please purchase your tickets in advance, online at tickets.alexandriaglens.com to guarantee your entry into the game, and prevent long wait times to enter the arena at check in. No Tickets will be sold at the Arena, Until further notice.
- Members of the same household may sit together, however members of different households must maintain a 2 meter distance at all times and sit next to a socially distanced marker.
- Please do not leave your place throughout the game unless you are going directly to the washroom or exiting the facility.
- A “No Re-Entry” policy will be in effect throughout each home game.
- All staff, players and spectators are required to self-screen using the following tool prior to each game: **Will be available shortly**
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or feeling unwell, please stay home.
- At the end of the game fans will be directed to exit the arena at specified intervals. This will be moderated over the PA system and through Glens ushers to ensure everyone can maintain physical distancing measures.
- Any fans that are not following the social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Group gathering on the concourse will not be permitted.
- All aisle seats will be unavailable
- Standing areas for viewing will not be available.
Your health & safety is our #1 priority and want to provide all fans with a safe & memorable experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.